Topics

ratagility - Rainier Agility Team shared a post. #facebook

main@ratagility.groups.io Integration <main@...>

Rainier Agility Team shared a post.

By Rainier Agility Team

RAT’s annual L’Argus NADAC trial is a wrap! This year we celebrated 25 years of RAT and NADAC and Double Digit Dogs. Additionally, we were honored to host the 2018 NADAC Northwestern Regionals.

3 days of near perfect weather. Wonderful judges (Craig Coonrad & Joyce Roessner). Challenging courses. Beautiful runs by teams across all levels.
Great vendors. Happy people having fun with their dogs. What more could we want for a trial? Thank you to all who came out to play and to help.

Things ran very smoothly thanks to lots of willing volunteers and a great trial committee: Karen (Secretary); Linda and Adeanna (Chief Scorekeepers); Pam (Volunteer Hospitality); Doris & Sher (Judge’s Hospitality); Kathy (Awards); Mike, Nancy and Courtney (Chief Course Builders); Kari (Chief Course Builder); Eric (Ribbons); Mike V, (Equipment); Mike M. (Electronics); Betsy (Raffle), Jeff (Chief Ring Steward) and Scooter (Chief Ring Steward). Several RAT members came out to help full and partial days. Thank you all for your hard work!

Thank you also to the folks who came early to set up and stayed late to tear down. That was extremely helpful and enabled us to get both set up and tear down completed very quickly! Congratulations to Annette on winning the Early Bird Set Up voucher, and Jeff for winning the Last Man Standing voucher.

As is tradition at this trial, on Saturday we celebrated our Double Digit Dogs (DDD) with the parade. 50 DDDs ranging from age 10 to 16 participated! By-standers lined the rings and cheered the DDDs as they paraded by to music. As always, it was emotional and special.

On Saturday NADAC also tested a new game, Gamblers. It seemed to be very well received by exhibitors. NADAC is still working out some details about rules, etc., but we may see Gamblers offered in the future.

Several teams earned NATCHs this weekend. Congratulations to those teams:
- George and Ty – NATCH 8
- Courtney and Logan – NATCH 9
- Patti and Will Thatcher – NATCH 1
- Marj and Scotty

In addition to the normal trial activities, this trial was a NADAC Regional competition. Winners of the Regional (based on a time and fault formula for the 6 Regular runs), received an invitation to NADAC Championships and a bye into the Championship Finals! Congratulations to the Regional winners:

- Mike and Boogie
- Paige and Quip
- Teddi and Kwip
- Suzy and Mistalyn
- Nancy and Tia
- George and Ty
- Patti and Will Thatcher

All in all, a great weekend! Thanks to all who participated.

Cathy & Teddi, Trial Chairs

Sandy Cox

Thanks for posting this for those of us unable to attend. It sounds like it was a ton of fun!!!

Congratulations to Champ winners and those who received NATCH's

Sandy Cox

Nick Nick and Sirona

On 2018-06-26 10:10 pm, main@ratagility.groups.io Integration wrote:

[...]

Christiana J Taylor

I missed some of the trial, but what I did was super fun. Well done everyone and congratulations for all the triumphs (especially Teddi and Kwip!).
Christiana