Topics

ratagility #facebook

main@ratagility.groups.io Integration <main@...>

By Rainier Agility Team

Confirmations for entries received thus far into RAT's Dog Days of Summer NADAC trial to be held Sept.1-2 at Frontier Park in Graham, WA have all been entered. Bit of a delay while the trial secretary updated the trial software to the newest version.

FYI - There is still plenty of room and plenty of time to enter this super fun and laid back trial! The entry deadline isn't until August 28 ... but time flies, so get those entries in! We know some of you are trialing this weekend and this is your chance to maybe get another Chances Q (see what we did there??) or simply to fuel your agility addiction for a mere $10.00 per run. Our trial chair is also kinda known for her fun set-ups and since this is going to be a "Summer Hoedown Throwdown" maybe you'd like to see what she has planned. Rumours are already flying about spurs jingling and running dogs in cowboy boots!