Topics

ratagility #facebook

main@ratagility.groups.io Integration <main@...>

By Rainier Agility Team

It’s not too late… Come play with us at the first ever RAT CHAMPIONSHIP! We are accepting entries all this week and the day of the event – August 26 – all for the same price! This event is for RAT members only. Not a RAT member? Join now and come join the fun – we’ll sponsor you. Just email and ask.

We’ll have 5 runs, 4 representing the 4 venues we support (ASCA, CPE, NADAC, and USDAA), plus a 5th combination of all four. Weather should be a perfect low 70s. Great for a picnic lunch and an ice cream social (provided) with your friends. And a chance to win some AWESOME prizes! Don’t know us yet? Come see how much fun we have!

Sunday, August 26
Argus Main Arena
7:30 general briefing, 8:00 the fun begins

main@ratagility.groups.io Integration <main@...>

By Rainier Agility Team

A new batch of confirmations for newer entries for RAT's Dog Days of Summer NADAC trial was sent out this evening, so check your in-box! If you feel that you should've seen a confirmation, and have not, please email the trial secretary, Beth, as soon as possible.

And a reminder that we are taking entries at the fabulous regular price of $10.00 per run for this trial until August 28. You have a week and a day to mail those entries in. After August 28, the price per run goes up to $12.00 a run (still kind of a deal, yes?), but no discount for RAT members (or others).

Kari, our trial chair, threw down the rhinestone horseshoe the other day, so come join us for some fun!
https://ratagility.com/trials/