Sandy Cox

Nice Pictures!!! looks like everyone had a good time.
Sandy with Nick Nick and Sirona

On 2018-08-30 4:03 am, main@ratagility.groups.io Integration wrote:

Rainier Agility Team added 11 new photos.

By Rainier Agility Team

The Rainier Agility Team was at Barkfest on Saturday, August 25th. Thanks to all our volunteers for coming out to help. Thanks to Gary Webster for the nice photos. And thanks to the Barkfest volunteers for providing snacks. Our "try-it" course was a big hit as well.

Ann Eggers

It as a lot of fun! Perfect weather and great RAT teammates and dogs.

Thank you Gary for the great pictures, all show how fun agility is.

A nice turnout from the public and lots to shop for with the vendors, and give a way goodies.

Let’s do it again next year!

Ann Eggers. Chace. Casper.

Michael and Heather Bruce

Bark Fest looks like it was a success! Nice shots, George! Guess that's what happens when you have a professional take the pictures!

What happened with the RAT All Around Championship? I haven't seen anything posted! I wish we could have been there! How was it ? Was there an over all winner? I am betting it was a basket of fun (and lots of hard work!)

Heather