Topics

ratagility #facebook

main@ratagility.groups.io Integration <main@...>

By Rainier Agility Team

Come celebrate and say goodbye to 2018 - Join us at the RAT CPE Trial being held December 28-30, 2018 at Argus Ranch in Auburn, WA.

Opening date is October 29th by POSTMARK – please do not mail any entry before that date, as they will not be accepted. Be sure to have a postmark date on the envelope – if there is not a postmark, I won’t be able to accept the entry.

This is a very popular trial. The last few years we have filled within the first week and had a large waiting list, so I encourage you to send your entry in early. We will not be cashing checks until December 12th. There will be no Day of Entries for this trial.

Our Judge is Darryl Warren. The Premium can be found at https://ratagility.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/rat-cpe-dec2018-premium.pdf

Contact me if you have any questions.

Ginny Partridge (ginnypartridgets@... )