Topics

ratagility #facebook

main@ratagility.groups.io Integration <main@...>

By Rainier Agility Team

Excellent news for all of procrastinators! (Hey, I'm one too, so I get it!) Rainier Agility Team is extending the entry deadline for its USDAA trial on December 1 & 2 to Monday, November 26.

Now you have time to eat some turkey, experience the joys of Black Friday and still have some time to turn in your entry before Cyber Monday!

Just remember, the entry needs to reach us by November 26 please, not be mailed on that date.

We've got two great judges and some fun planned for the weekend. And again this year, plan to don some of that festive and ugly Christmas attire. Not necessary sweaters exclusively ... for instance, do you know they make hideous Christmas themed tights??? Not that I would know or anything. 😜 - Your Trial Chair, Beth