Topics

ratagility #facebook

main@ratagility.groups.io Integration <main@...>

By Rainier Agility Team

NEWS FLASH!

Rainier Agility Team's CPE trial on December 28-30 did not fill, so we have plenty of room left if you debated entering the trial. We just ask that entries be postmarked by December 10 please. There is still room to enter on any of the three days, or all - Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

This is a super fun trial and for the past few years we've rung in the new year and rang out the current year with our own special sparkle. If you are looking for a day, two or three, to play with your dog, enjoy some laughter, see friends or make new ones, and be dazzled by the absolutely best dressed agility handlers in all the land - come play some CPE with RAT!

You can find the entry and details on the RAT trials page, link conveniently provided here:
https://ratagility.com/trials/

Corey Thorpe

Hi Everyone!

I am doing the raffle for this trial and would like to put out there that if you have any new or gently used dog items that you would like to donate, I would be most appreciative!  Please email me at thorpes52@... to let me know if you have anything to donate.

Thanks so much!

Corey Thorpe (and Snap, Lucy and Moose)