Topics

REMINDER: Last Day to submit reimbursement requests for the Sweetheart NADAC trial is March 4th - Mon, 03/04/2019 #cal-notice

main@ratagility.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

REMINDER: Last Day to submit reimbursement requests for the Sweetheart NADAC trial is March 4th

When:
Monday, 4 March 2019

The last day to request expense reimbursement for the Sweetheart NADAC trial is March 4th, 2019.  As stated in the Events Policy this date is 30 days after the close of the trial. Any requests received after this date will not be honored.

Sher Francis

I emailed and texted My reimbursement form with pictures to Patty.
I’m still waiting for a check.

Thanks much,
Sher