Topics

How to Zoom.... general meeting on Sunday June 14th @ 11am

Jill Seward

Hello! Our next general meeting will be held virtually on Zoom, 11am on Sunday June 14th. If you would like to sign up please send your email address to: janegility@...

I will send out the official meeting invitation closer to the date. For most, you can just click the join link that I send in that email and your computer or phone will prompt you through the steps.

Although it is super easy to use, I would be happy to test this out one on one with anyone who is unsure if they can do it, just let me know when you are available. Also, you can login in early on the meeting date and we will be available to demonstrate and troubleshoot.

How to Join a Meeting:

Move your mouse over bottom of the zoom screen for a pop up menu of different options including reaction buttons, mute button for audio and/or video. In the beginning everyone will be on mute by default, unmute yourself, the host will unmute for you.

Move your mouse to the top right of the zoom screen to click on different view settings, for single speaker view or participant (brady bunch) view.

There have been recent articles regarding Zoom and security concerns - however we are protected from any ‘hacking’ because, all meetings will be password protected, will not be posted on social media, and only the host(s) will be able to ’share screen’.

You do not have to download zoom app, (although they want you to), you will be able to choose to login via browser through an alternate link.

Detailed system requirements:

Jill Seward, CCS, UW-AAB, CPDT-KA
Owner, Little Furry Things, LLC
Office: 206/427.6259
Cell: 206/355.6412

"None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful." – Mother Teresa