Topics

L'Argus Cancelled

Janey Wilcox

Well, I'm sorry to announce RAT's June NADAC trial (L'Argus) is cancelled. We were hoping things would get better, faster, but the state's recommendations of allowing for gatherings of over 50 people won't happen by June. Many thanks to all those who were working on this trial. Stay home & stay safe everyone! Keep your hopes up for September when we have a CPE & a NADAC trial scheduled.

--
Janey Wilcox
President

Cheryl Parker

Bummer but understand...stay safe everyone

Pardon my spelling this was sent from my dog and he doesn't have thumbs!!

On May 2, 2020, at 1:04 AM, Janey Wilcox <janegility@...> wrote:

Well, I'm sorry to announce RAT's June NADAC trial (L'Argus) is cancelled. We were hoping things would get better, faster, but the state's recommendations of allowing for gatherings of over 50 people won't happen by June. Many thanks to all those who were working on this trial. Stay home & stay safe everyone! Keep your hopes up for September when we have a CPE & a NADAC trial scheduled.

--
Janey Wilcox
President
Rainier Agility Team