From: main@ratagility.groups.io <main@ratagility.groups.io> on behalf of Janey Wilcox <janegility@...>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2020 10:35 AM
To: main@ratagility. groups. io Integration <main@ratagility.groups.io>
Subject: [ratagility] May ASCA Trial Cancelled

I regret to say we are also cancelling our May ASCA trial due to the the COVID-19 virus. I hope Washington will be past the worst of this, but this particular trial falls right on the edge of what may or may not be safe and we had to make the call now.

We are holding out as long as possible on the NADAC L'Argus trial. We'll keep a close eye on the news and see what June is predicted to look like.

We're all missing running our dogs and seeing each other. Stay home, stay safe, and love on your dogs.

--
Janey Wilcox
President

Karen Ricketts

For anyone who is hankering for agility, and who isn’t already a member, check out the CPE Members Group on Facebook. CPE judges are posting Agility course maps and exercises.

Karen