Topics

Please welcome Sam Lietz to Rainier Agility Team

Sandy Cox

Hi All,

Please Welcome Sam Lietz to Rainer Agility Team!  Some of you already know Sam, she's the receipient of the RAVE award from RAT and works with Jr. Handlers,  but just in case here is an introduction:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I share SchaSam Farm with my pack of four dogs, 2 goats (herding practice) and 12 rats (barn hunt). The dogs are:   

Schatzi  is my 13 year old Rat Terrier recently retired from agility with a total of 53 NATCHes (26 NATCH, 23 VNATCH, 4 AA), over 20,000 points in NADAC.  Placed 2nd twice and 3rd twice at NADAC Champs.    Has a RATCH in Barn Hunt.  Ran some TeaCup agility but hated the teeter! 

Squeek, a 8 year old Rat Terrier is Schatzi's niece.   Placed 2nd and 3rd in NADAC Champs and is working to break 10,000 point in NADAC and add to her NATCH ribbon collection.  She is my most prey driven dog - has her RATCH in Barn Hunt.  Runs in a TeaCup trial once or twice a year.  

Bling is my 5 year old Idaho Farm girl Border Collie.  Is working on gaining her first NATCH in NADAC.  Has her RATCH in Barn Hunt.  Is working to complete here OPEN ASCA herding title with one leg earned (out of three).  We plan to start competing in Treibball this year.  

Dance is my two year old Rat Terrier who debuted in NADAC agility in March and has one leg at the Novice level in Barn Hunt.  She is being shown in the confirmation ring as well by one of my agility students.    "
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards - Stay safe all!
Sandy Cox with Nick Nick - MACH,NATCH4,CATCH3, Rally Fre Intermed and Sirona who is learning self control! 

Debra Sweat

Welcome Sam!!!!

Debra

On Apr 29, 2020, at 8:15 AM, Sandy Cox <sandy@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Please Welcome Sam Lietz to Rainer Agility Team!  Some of you already know Sam, she's the receipient of the RAVE award from RAT and works with Jr. Handlers,  but just in case here is an introduction:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I share SchaSam Farm with my pack of four dogs, 2 goats (herding practice) and 12 rats (barn hunt). The dogs are:   

Schatzi  is my 13 year old Rat Terrier recently retired from agility with a total of 53 NATCHes (26 NATCH, 23 VNATCH, 4 AA), over 20,000 points in NADAC.  Placed 2nd twice and 3rd twice at NADAC Champs.    Has a RATCH in Barn Hunt.  Ran some TeaCup agility but hated the teeter! 

Squeek, a 8 year old Rat Terrier is Schatzi's niece.   Placed 2nd and 3rd in NADAC Champs and is working to break 10,000 point in NADAC and add to her NATCH ribbon collection.  She is my most prey driven dog - has her RATCH in Barn Hunt.  Runs in a TeaCup trial once or twice a year.  

Bling is my 5 year old Idaho Farm girl Border Collie.  Is working on gaining her first NATCH in NADAC.  Has her RATCH in Barn Hunt.  Is working to complete here OPEN ASCA herding title with one leg earned (out of three).  We plan to start competing in Treibball this year.  

Dance is my two year old Rat Terrier who debuted in NADAC agility in March and has one leg at the Novice level in Barn Hunt.  She is being shown in the confirmation ring as well by one of my agility students.    "
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards - Stay safe all!
Sandy Cox with Nick Nick - MACH,NATCH4,CATCH3, Rally Fre Intermed and Sirona who is learning self control! 

Cheryl Parker

Welcome Sam!
- Parker

On Apr 29, 2020, at 8:17 AM, Debra Sweat <dml24@...> wrote:

Welcome Sam!!!!

Debra

Hi All,

Please Welcome Sam Lietz to Rainer Agility Team!  Some of you already know Sam, she's the receipient of the RAVE award from RAT and works with Jr. Handlers,  but just in case here is an introduction:

Regards - Stay safe all!

Pamela Diemond

Welcome to RAT  Sam J

Pam

From: main@ratagility.groups.io [mailto:main@ratagility.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cheryl Parker via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 8:23 AM
Cc: RAT Groups <main@ratagility.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ratagility] Please welcome Sam Lietz to Rainier Agility Team

Welcome Sam!

- Parker

On Apr 29, 2020, at 8:17 AM, Debra Sweat <dml24@...> wrote:

Welcome Sam!!!!

Debra

Hi All,

Please Welcome Sam Lietz to Rainer Agility Team!  Some of you already know Sam, she's the receipient of the RAVE award from RAT and works with Jr. Handlers,  but just in case here is an introduction:

Regards - Stay safe all!

LINDA HALL

Welcome!

On 4/29/2020 8:15 AM, Sandy Cox wrote:

Hi All,

Regards - Stay safe all!

Kathy Swan

Welcome Sam & crew!! 

Hi All,

Regards - Stay safe all!

Corey Thorpe

Welcome; glad to have you!

Corey Thorpe 

On Apr 29, 2020, at 8:50 AM, Kathy Swan <agilityschips@...> wrote:

Welcome Sam & crew!! 

Hi All,

Regards - Stay safe all!

Christie Woolsey

Welcome, Sam!

Christie Woolsey

Hi All,

Regards - Stay safe all!

Michael and Heather Bruce

Well, that IS good news! Welcome, Sam!

Heather Bruce

From: main@ratagility.groups.io <main@ratagility.groups.io> on behalf of Sandy Cox <sandy@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 8:15 AM
To: RAT Groups <main@ratagility.groups.io>
Subject: [ratagility] Please welcome Sam Lietz to Rainier Agility Team

Hi All,

Regards - Stay safe all!

Susan Perry

Welcome to RAT, Sam!

Susan

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 8:15 AM Sandy Cox <sandy@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Regards - Stay safe all!

--
Susan Perry
BLAST AGILITY

(360) 471-9843

Karen Evans

Good to have you Sam!

On Apr 29, 2020, at 12:48 PM, Susan Perry <sjperry44@...> wrote:

Welcome to RAT, Sam!

Susan

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 8:15 AM Sandy Cox <sandy@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Regards - Stay safe all!

--
Susan Perry
BLAST AGILITY

(360) 471-9843