Topics

Please welcome Sam Lietz to Rainier Agility Team

Sandy Cox

Hi All,

Please Welcome Sam Lietz to Rainer Agility Team!  Some of you already know Sam, she's the receipient of the RAVE award from RAT and works with Jr. Handlers,  but just in case here is an introduction:

"I share SchaSam Farm with my pack of four dogs, 2 goats (herding practice) and 12 rats (barn hunt). The dogs are:

Schatzi  is my 13 year old Rat Terrier recently retired from agility with a total of 53 NATCHes (26 NATCH, 23 VNATCH, 4 AA), over 20,000 points in NADAC.  Placed 2nd twice and 3rd twice at NADAC Champs.    Has a RATCH in Barn Hunt.  Ran some TeaCup agility but hated the teeter!

Squeek, a 8 year old Rat Terrier is Schatzi's niece.   Placed 2nd and 3rd in NADAC Champs and is working to break 10,000 point in NADAC and add to her NATCH ribbon collection.  She is my most prey driven dog - has her RATCH in Barn Hunt.  Runs in a TeaCup trial once or twice a year.

Bling is my 5 year old Idaho Farm girl Border Collie.  Is working on gaining her first NATCH in NADAC.  Has her RATCH in Barn Hunt.  Is working to complete here OPEN ASCA herding title with one leg earned (out of three).  We plan to start competing in Treibball this year.

Dance is my two year old Rat Terrier who debuted in NADAC agility in March and has one leg at the Novice level in Barn Hunt.  She is being shown in the confirmation ring as well by one of my agility students.    "

Regards - Stay safe all!
Sandy Cox with Nick Nick - MACH,NATCH4,CATCH3, Rally Fre Intermed and Sirona who is learning self control!

Debra Sweat

Welcome Sam!!!!

Debra

On Apr 29, 2020, at 8:15 AM, Sandy Cox <sandy@...> wrote:

[...]

[...]