RAT Tales blog is out

Sandy Cox

RAT Tales;

Spotlight on Members

Brags

What are you doing? (NEWS)

Memorials

https://rainieragilityteam.com/rat-tales-april-may-2020/

Here's the link - remember it's in the members section only

remember the password to members only is: AgilityFun!    (don't forget the !)

I also have a pdf version if you want the pdf contact me:

sandy@...

Stay safe

Sandy with Nick Nick and Sirona

Cheryl Parker

Wonderful Job Sandy!  and yeah - I cried again…. many hugs to all of you
- Parker

On Apr 29, 2020, at 1:38 PM, Sandy Cox <sandy@...> wrote:

RAT Tales;

Spotlight on Members

Brags

What are you doing? (NEWS)

Memorials

https://rainieragilityteam.com/rat-tales-april-may-2020/

Here's the link - remember it's in the members section only

remember the password to members only is: AgilityFun!    (don't forget the !)

I also have a pdf version if you want the pdf contact me:

sandy@...

Stay safe

Sandy with Nick Nick and Sirona

Sandy Cox

I cried putting it together - hugs to you all

Sandy

On 2020-04-29 4:13 pm, Cheryl Parker wrote:

Wonderful Job Sandy!  and yeah - I cried again.... many hugs to all of you
- Parker

On Apr 29, 2020, at 1:38 PM, Sandy Cox <sandy@...> wrote:

RAT Tales;

Spotlight on Members

Brags

What are you doing? (NEWS)

Memorials

https://rainieragilityteam.com/rat-tales-april-may-2020/

Here's the link - remember it's in the members section only

remember the password to members only is: AgilityFun!    (don't forget the !)

I also have a pdf version if you want the pdf contact me:

sandy@...

Stay safe

Sandy with Nick Nick and Sirona

Val Tangen

Great job Sandy!!

Here's the link - remember it's in the members section only

remember the password to members only is: AgilityFun!    (don't forget the !)

I also have a pdf version if you want the pdf contact me:

sandy@...

Stay safe

Sandy with Nick Nick and Sirona

Sally Nickelson

Thanks Sandy - fabulous job!

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 1:38 PM Sandy Cox <sandy@...> wrote:

RAT Tales;

Spotlight on Members

Brags

What are you doing? (NEWS)

Memorials

https://rainieragilityteam.com/rat-tales-april-may-2020/

Here's the link - remember it's in the members section only

remember the password to members only is: AgilityFun!    (don't forget the !)

I also have a pdf version if you want the pdf contact me:

sandy@...

Stay safe

Sandy with Nick Nick and Sirona

Michael and Heather Bruce

Sandy....

Bless you for bringing us this special newsletter. And thank you, too, to all those that shared their triumphs, sadness and news. Congrats to all of you attaining goals! At a time when we're all stuck like rats in a trap.....it's especially nice to read. My condolences to those that lost their special fuzzheads. I lost my Sadie 10 years ago and Jule 8 years ago, next month and can attest that they live on in our hearts forever. Reading those obits brought tears to my eyes.

So fun to read the Interviews....and learn new stuff about people....Like I didn't realize that Janey was OUT of Boxers and into Catahoulas! And Lynn and Rumble's video....well, that was just GREAT! I seem to recall Lynn's 60th at the Mega Dog's site years ago.....is this the same Lynn that is so agile in the video and having Rumble go UNDER her ? So fun to see this all. Thank you again!
Heather Bruce

Sandy....