Topics

WHAT are you and your fur buddies doing?

Sandy Cox

Hi All,

Rat Tales is taking a u-turn - I will still be putting together RT with the usual format but I would LOVE to hear from you with either pictures, stories, videos (youtube  or vimeo preferably - some people don't do FB) about you and your fur biddies !

Anything is accepted! Are you practicing on line or in your backyard? Are you doing walks with others? What are you doing to keep your guys (and yourself) from being bored?

Send me ANYTHING ! Also if you have a video and want to dump it to my shared drive let me know!

Thanks everyone

Stay Safe!

Sandy with Nick Nick and Sirona